Immigration Attorneys Representing Latinos in NC
Since 2003, attorney Ricardo Velasquez and his team have been working together to address the legal needs of the Latino community in North Carolina. Over the last thirteen years, our law firm has become one of the largest Latino law firms in the state. We have handled some of the most complex immigration cases. We frequently receive referrals from law firms and attorneys in North Carolina and throughout the country.
Family-Based Immigration Representation Focused on Obtaining Benefits and Preventing Deportation
Attorney Ricardo Velásquez and his team assist client with a wide range of family immigration legal services, including:
- Naturalization: Becoming an US citizen
- Immigration bond hearings
- Deportation/removal proceedings
- Visas, including visa extensions
- Green cards
- Marriage-based immigration cases
- Adjustment of status (due to marriage, etc.)
- Cancellation of removal proceedings
- Assistance with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services)
- Family-based immigration petitions
- Employment-based immigration petitions
- Individual immigration petitions
- Assistance with immigration benefits
- 601 hardship waivers
- J waivers
- TPS – Temporary Protected Status
- Removal of conditions
- Interview preparation
Call us today at 919-765-5645
Experienced Family Immigration Attorneys
Our experienced attorneys provide immigration and naturalization representation and counsel for individuals and families facing deportation, seeking U.S. citizenship or simply needing approval to live and work legally in the United States. Velasquez & Associates is a North Carolina immigration law firm with offices in Raleigh, Durham and Charlotte.
Questions and concerns
For a confidential consultation to discuss your immigration case with an experienced immigration attorney, please contact Velasquez & Associates.
- Durham: 919-765-5645
- Raleigh: 919-838-2883
- Charlotte: 704-900-2430
You may also contact us by email at email@example.com. Our bilingual attorneys provide clients with a comprehensive legal representation in a culturally sensitive environment. Servicio en Español.