Durham Immigration Attorneys
Immigration Law Attorneys Serving the Latino Community in Durham, NC
Conveniently located at walking distance from the Durham County Courthouse , Velasquez & Associates focuses on immigration law. We provide our clients with the highest quality counsel and representation. Our law firm is committed to serve the Latino community. The main goal of our Durham Immigration Attorneys is to assist you with the best legal representation regardless of your immigration status. Our immigration attorneys are ready to listen to all your concerns and answer your questions so we can address your particular needs.
Adjustment of Immigration Status
Our Durham office is conveniently located within walking distance from the Durham County Courthouse. All of our offices are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The Durham office is also open on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
I need assistance applying for the first time or renewing DACA. Do I qualify? What are the requirements? How long does it take?
I’m facing a deportation process. What are my options? What can I do to avoid being deported? I need an attorney who speaks Spanish.
Our criminal defense attorneys understand the connection between criminal law and immigration law and the consequences of a criminal conviction.
- Naturalization: Becoming an US citizen
- Immigration bond hearings
- Deportation/removal proceedings
- Visas, including visa extensions
- Green cards
- Marriage-based immigration cases
- Adjustment of status (due to marriage, etc.)
- Cancellation of removal proceedings
- Assistance with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services)
Call our Immigration law attorneys today at
We offer a free initial consultation for criminal, personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. Major credit cards are accepted, and payment plans are available. We also offer convenient payment over the phone.
Attorney Ricardo Velásquez and his team handle a broad range of cases involving:
- Criminal law
- Driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license
- Driving without a license
- Drug Offenses
- Identity theft
- Sexual Offenses
- Statutory rape
- Traffic violations, including traffic tickets and immigration consequences
- Immigration and naturalization, including immigrant visas
- Workers’ compensation
- Personal injury
- 601A Waiver
- Family law
- Protective orders (DVPO’s)
- Birth Certificate issues
Questions and concerns
For a confidential consultation to discuss your particular situation with one of our attorneys, please contact Velasquez & Associates at any of our offices.
- Durham al 919-765-5645
- Raleigh al 919-838-2883,
- Charlotte al 704-900-2430