North Carolina Workers Compensation Attorneys
Immigrant workers perform some of the most dangerous jobs in America. They suffer a disproportionate number of workplace injuries and deaths. Immigrant workers are also routinely denied workers’ compensation benefits. This is a problem that affects many immigrant families in North Carolina. At Velasquez & Associates, our worker’s compensation attorneys are here to help you to assert your legal rights after a work-related accident.
If you have been injured in the course of your job, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Period.
Do not worry, call Velasquez & Associates to talk to a lawyer. You need someone on your side who can fight for your rights. Call us today at 919-765-5645.
You are entitled to Workers’ Comp benefits even if:
- **You are undocumented.
- You do not have a work permit.
- You have been accused of a crime in the past.
- You have a green card but are not an American citizen.
- You are paid in cash.
- You are paid off the books.
- Your boss told you he/she has no insurance.
- Your boss threatened to fire you if you file a claim.
We can also make a claim if:
- You have hospital or physician bills and you don’t know if your employer will pay for them.
- You got fired from your job after being hurt.
- You had any kind of difficulty working after the accident.
- You have not been able to work due to the injuries caused by the accident.
- You were working with a fake number or a false name.
- You do not speak English and can not talk or understand the doctor.
You have rights regardless of your immigration status
If you have suffered a work injury, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits regardless of your immigration status. You can trust Velasquez & Associates to fight for your rights and help you obtain the benefits you deserve. Call our Durham office at 919-765-5645 or our Raleigh office at 919-838-2883 to talk with a Spanish-speaking attorney. You can also contact us online. All communications are completely confidential. We are bilingual and speak fluent Spanish and English. Hablamos su idioma.
Attorney Ricardo Velásquez and his team handle all types of workers’ comp cases in North Carolina, including those involving complex legal issues. Our team is highly experienced negotiating with opposing counsel, taking thorough depositions and fighting for your rights at trial.
If you are injured and unable to meet with us at our office, we can meet with you at home upon request. We work on cases involving both denied and accepted workers’ womp claims.
At Velasquez & Associates, our workers’ comp Lawyers can guide you through the process of getting all the workers’ compensation benefits granted by the law of North Carolina. Our experienced attorneys have fought for the rights of hundreds of clients with excellent results in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston -Salem, Durham, Fayetteville, Cary, High Point, Wilmington, Greenville, Asheville, Jacksonville, Gastonia, Concord, Rocky Mount, Chapel Hill, Burlington, Goldsboro, Holly Springs, Sanford, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Garner and Clayton. Call us today at 919-765-5645.